WHAT IS OOP?
* The foundation of the Java Programming language
* Based on a few concepts: abstraction, state and behavior (data and methods) and encapsulation (information hiding)
* Easy to maintain
* Faster package development
* Produce high-quality programs
* Easy to adapt and easy to scale
WHAT IS AN OBJECT?
* identify to understanding object-oriented technology
* Real-world objects that share two characteristics: state (data) and behavior (methods)
A software bundle of variables and related methods
WHAT IS A MESSAGE?
* Non-specific position c eachs for objects to perform operations
* Sent to an object to perform an operation in an object-oriented environment
* Provides two important benefits:
* An objects behavior verbalised through its methods, so (aside from direct variable access) pass on pass(a) supports all possible interactions between objects
* Objects dont motif to be in the same process or even up on the same machine to send and receive messages top and forth to each other
* When object A wants object B to perform one of Bs methods, object A sends a message to object B
* Components of a message
* The object to which the message is addressed
* The name of the method to perform
* Any parameters needed by the method
WHAT IS A CLASS?
* A mechanism used to distinguish one type of object from another
* A blueprint, or prototype, that defines the variables and the methods greens to all objects of a certain kind
* Set of objects that share a common bodily structure and a common behavior
* A specification of structure (instance variables), behavior (methods), and inheritance objects
* Its role is to define the properties and procedures (the state and behavior) and applicability of its instance
* Example: class car defines the property color that the measure of maroon, yellow or white
OBJECT-ORIENTED...If you want to get a broad(a) essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .