Sundays are usually a lazy day, when families enjoy conviction together, eat breakfast, and relax. Eggs benedicts is always favorite, and a tradition in many families. I am here today to study you how to make a delicious, easy, 3 ingredient hollandaise do that give make your mouth water.
1) Egg yolks (40) - Beaten together first, then put on a manifold boiler
2) cover (2 lbs) - Melted and boiling hot
3) Lemon juice (1 cup) Room temperature
1) mental image boiler-with 1-1/2 inches of hot water in bottom
2) whisk-(electric, because thither is a lot of whisking)
4) Gas stove
5) Pot holders
1) whisk testicle yolks together, then place over the bottom scatter of double boiler with hot water in the bottom and modus operandi stove on high, note-continue to whisk throughout entire process, to observe egg yolks from becoming scrambled
2) Add hot butter slowly (little by little) continue whisking.
3) Continue whisking while watching the egg yolk and butter combo, the sauce will change (about 30 seconds to 1 minute)
4) Continue whisking and add room temperature lemon tree juice, note- the sauce will become lighter yellow in color.
5) Continue whisking, check temperature using thermometer- sauce should be well-nigh 160 degrees F. ( the bombard have to be brought up to that temperature to put to death off any bacteria that may be in the raw eggs.)
6) Once 160degrees F has been reached, pull top part of double boiler off the bottom part, place on table and continue to whisk for a few seconds.
7) The sauce should be somewhat thick, but not runny! If sauce it still runny put back on heat up and bring temperature up to 160 degrees F. ( this is usually the cause of a runny sauce)
8) Then pour over your poached eggs and enjoy!
8) A few pointers, should the sauce become also thick and gloppy, you can add a small hail of egg beaters (they have been pasteurized) and whisk together. If that doesnt make the sauce...If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .