CHCCN301B ASSESSMENT 1 (ON THE JOB)
Task 1 Assess and stop physical jeopardises in the service
Play Equipment appropriate for 1 3 Year Olds
Equipment 1 - ABACUS
wherefore is this designated equipment appropriate for designated age gathering 1 3 year olds?
The abacus is designed to teach rime and arithmetic to children. This abacus is great for the children to learn totaling as they count each piece and move them from one side to the former(a). By moving each piece the children are able to manakin on their fine motor skills.
The abacus also teaches simple constellations so the children can build on their shape recognition with other items boxes, balls, enabling them to link their study through everyday cognition of things they see and play with.
The abacus also teaches the basic garbles which overhaul them become more confident in their knowledge of colour recognition.
The abacus helps children learn as they play, making this equipment a great learning experience for children to learn basic mathematical skills, colour and shape recognition as well as build on their fine motor skills.
How does it meet the basic safety requirements?
* old age appropriate
* This piece of equipment has no sharp or rough edges
* exquisite mouth size parts are securely in place and cannot be removed by child
* No draw off or cord that can be a strangulation hazard
* Construction is sturdy
* Paint is non toxic
* Regularly checked and cleaned
What hazards/risks could there be when children are using this equipment?
* Could become a choking hazard through constant use
* Could be harmful if thrown
* Rods can break off if not used in appropriate manner
How could the above hazards/risks be eliminated or minimised?
* done supervision and correct use of equipment
* Through regular checking to maintain the safe use of equipment
* Cleaning of equipment give also aid in hygienic safety
Equipment 2 PUZZLES
Why is this designated...If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .