Company background:
amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) is a leading global lucre company and one of the around trafficked Internet re posterior destinations worldwide. amazon is one of the first companies to sell products deep into the long tail by housing them in numerous w arehouses and distributing products from many collaborationist companies. virago directly sells or acts as a broadcast for the sale of a broad range of products. These include books, music, videos, and consumer electronics, habit and household products. The majority of amazons sales are products sold by virago, though many are from third-party sellers. Amazon was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. It has direct international operations in the United States, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, and the United Kingdom. Since 2004, Amazon has begun to rapidly expand its entanglement services arsenal. Products such as Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) and Amazon S3 (Simple Storage System), Amazon Route 53 have been oversize successes. Some of Amazons recent acquisitions include Shopbop (2006),  Abebooks(2008), Zappos (2009), LOVEFiLM (2011).As of Q1 2011, Amazon has approximately 137 million active customers worldwide. It was also reported that in that location are 2 million merchants selling on Amazon equalling a third of the come up listings.

Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.

North America soon represents 55.4% of sales with the other 44.6% in the International market. If Amazons 66 million active customers all lived in the same(p) country, it would be the worlds 19th most populous country, with more citizens than all European country except Germany. And if every US household spent $170 at Amazon.com this year, the total amount theyd spend would still be less(prenominal) than Amazons 2010 revenues of over $34.2B.Amazon has used the internet to bring into being a truly global business platform, one which is self-possessed for incredible growth in the coming decade. While most people naturally think of Amazon as the internet superstore that sells products in over...If you want to get a full essay, disposition it on our website: Orderessay

If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.